Privacy is a top priority
- Each chat can be secured via SSL encryption.
- By default, chat transcripts are not saved. But you may elect to save them if your local policy allows.
- Saved transcripts can be downloaded to your local storage.
- Saved transcripts can be deleted individually or in bulk.
- All identifying patron data can be anonymized, leaving only statistical metadata for you to analyze.
Unify patron support services
- Add live chat to your website with customizable widgets.
- Create a mobile-friendly chat widget for your mobile website.
- Integrate SMS chat for mobile patrons.
- Integrate your public IM identities on popular networks, including Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo!, and MSN Messenger.
- Build a searchable knowlege base of FAQs.
- Integrates with LibGuides!
Leverage built-in collaboration tools
- Get your staff communicating. With unlimited concurrent operators, you can easily give all your staff IM accounts.
- Tag and e-mail chat transcripts for follow-up.
- Works with your current e-mail reference system.
- With chat transfer, staff can work together to satisfy patrons.
- Create powerful workflows. Group staff by expertise and dynamically direct patrons to operators based on expertise.
With LibraryH3lp, you can use most any computer or smart device to answer patron chats, IM, and text messages.
- Staff from your desktop or laptop.
- Staff from your smartphone or tablet, including your iPhone, Android phone, iPad or Kindle Fire.
- Plus, you can use any XMPP account you already to have to staff LibraryH3lp, like Google Talk!
- Backup staffing also available when you're offline!